Try and review products for free!
Are you beauty obsessed and love nothing more than testing the latest beauty products to hit shelves?
Do you have a flair for writing honest, useful, and insightful reviews? (PS: Here's how you can review products on Beauty Crew)
If you’ve answered yes to both of the above, you may be a perfect fit for our Review Crew®, a panel of trusted women (and men!) who will receive free beauty products to trial and review.
To be eligible to join the ReviewCrew you will need to be an Australian resident, and we ask that share a few details with us, but note that before you do that, you will need to create an account on beautycrew.com.au. If you already have an account, skip the next paragraph to see what you need to do, and if you don't have an account, read the instructions below.
If you don’t have an account on beautycrew.com.au, please follow the steps below:
1) If you’re on a desktop, click the register button located at the top right of the page. If you are on a mobile, you will find the register button in the navigation located at the top left of the page.
2) Follow the steps and enter the required information.
3) You will receive a verification email to complete the account setup.
4) Return to beautycrew.com.au and login.
5) Click the link here to get started.
If you already have an account on beautycrew.com.au, please follow the steps below:
1) If you’re on a desktop, click the login button located at the top right of the page. If you are on a mobile, you will find the login button in the navigation located at the top left of the page.
2) Enter your details to login.
3) Return to beautycrew.com.au and login
4) Click the link here to get started.
Please note that if you are already on the Review Crew® panel, you can follow these steps if you'd like to update any details.
For any issues or questions, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
Carli is BEAUTYcrew’s Editor and has been since the site launched in 2016. She is currently on a quest to find the perfect medium-coverage foundation for combination skin, is trying to narrow down her mascara collection to just three, and is embracing the power of AHAs. You can find her words right here on BEAUTYcrew, and previously on beautyheaven.